Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Garden Festival

 
 
 
New items for the Spring Garden Festival , Sunday May 5th
 
 






 
I have been interested in Mixed Media and Collage, lately. So I was inspired to try a little "scrap" metal collage. I have ideas to include some quilt rust pieces in future Metal Collage. These will be available at the Spring Garden Festival http://madisonavenuetaskforce.org/springgardenfest.html
 
I will also have my Garden critters and a few tables
 
 




 

 


5 comments:

  1. Love the hearts......and keys too!

    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these and think you are very very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your creations are great! Love the garden creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just found your work on Pinterest. Love it!
    I'm way down in Texas or I'd be trying to see it in person.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy - I love your hearts & re-using bent! Wonderful texture & gritty grungy stuff :-) Paula

    ReplyDelete